What I learnt in the process —
- Preheating the microwave using Convection mode. The manual could use some better writing!
- You can’t melt chocolate in a microwave. They come out nicely burnt.
Below is the final result —
In the picture on the right, I put a few chopped walnuts on the brownie pieces and topped it with honey. Mouth wateringly delicious is what it was!
If you want to try making these yourself, here’s the recipe I used —
- 60gms chocolate (I used a Cadbury’s Dairy Milk bar)
- 1/3 cup butter (unsalted is ideal, but I used the regular Amul butter)
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar (use 1 cup if you’re using unsweetened chocolate)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (you can put more if you like!)